Professional Vocal Coaching
Professional Vocal/Singing Coach
- Guide Price£40
I have 15 years teaching experience in a variety of styles including rock, pop and musical theatre. I have taught students that age from 5 years old to over 50! In my lessons I work on technique, repertoire, audition prep or just for fun and enjoyment. I regularly teach individual lessons and group sessions throughout London.
I am a professionally trained singing tutor with a BA Hons in Commercial Music and a MA from the renowned Royal Academy of Music in Central London. I have 20 years professional live performance and recording experience, performing in venues around the world including the Royal Albert Hall.
Having studied both contemporary singing styles such as rock, pop and country as well as Musical Theatre, I have a wide breadth of knowledge when it comes to teaching different styles. I am currently training to become an Estill Master Trainer and incorporates this into my lessons. I also run an online community, The Singing Guitarists, where people come to learn how to sing and accompany themselves on guitar. This is definitely something I can help you with!
A seasoned performer and educator, I am friendly and teach in a relaxed style that is led by what the student wants to learn as well as trouble shooting and working on good technique. I am also experienced working with voices that need a little extra help after vocal injury/surgery.
- Beginners to advanced welcome,
- Genres: pop, rock, country, musical theatre, soul, RnB, jazz, blues, folk
- Technique based on anatomy and biology, learning how to use and build strength in the areas involved in voice production
- Learn to belt safely, sound like your favourite singers, expand range improvise and get more 'in tune'
- Audition prep
- Help with stage fright/nerves and increasing confidence
- Beginner to intermediate
- Electric and Acoustic
- Learn to accompany yourself and play your favourite songs
- Theory, scales and technique covered
- Song tutorials
- Learn to sing and play at the same time
I can also teach song writing and composition as well as music production techniques and how to record using Logic/Garageband. If you would like to learn how to record and release your own music this can be incorporated into your lessons.
Hackney, London, UK