Kathryn Carpenter (Piano & Voice Instructor)
Piano & Voice Instructor
- Guide Price$27 for half hour lesson; $35 for 45 minute lesson
Piano lessons can include:
* Traditional piano
* Classical music
* Improvisation on hymns, jazz standards, or other popular forms
* Improvisation on chords/arranging
* Chords and theory
* Piano method books
* Students can pick their interest in piano study!
Vocal lessons can include:
* Vocal technique
* Vocal warm ups
* Classical voice (opera), jazz, gospel, and Christian music
* Topics discussed in voice study/technique: posture, relaxation, resonance, tone placement, diction, breathing, vibrato, vocal styles, and other topics!
Kathryn, piano and vocal instructor, has been teaching since 2006! What a blessing and privilege it is to teach music to students of all ages a variety of forms of music, as well as a love for music! Kathryn's educational background includes a B.A. in music business with a vocal performance minor, and a M.A. in music, studying jazz piano. Kathryn also enjoys writing and arranging music (www.kathrynleecarpenter.com) and has several books and mp3s on Amazon!
Indianapolis, IN, USA